Call or Text
Monday - Saturday:10am - 8pm
Sunday:12pm - 6pm
Christmas Eve:10am - 5pm
Closed for Winter Break:
December 25th - January 2nd
Butler Creek Shopping Center 3330 Cobb Pkwy NW STE 304 Acworth, GA 30101
Celestial Jewelers is here for all your jewelry needs, serving Acworth, Kennesaw, Cartersville, Marietta, Woodstock, Holly Springs, Emerson and beyond. Providing: On Site Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Watch Batteries, Custom Jewelry Design & Manufacturing and Insurance Appraisals. We buy Gold, Diamonds, Silver and Gemstones. We Offer the Best Prices on Engagement Rings, Wedding Ring Sets, Anniversary Bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Diamond Rings, Men’s Jewelry, Mother’s Rings, Pearls, Metaphysical, Precious, Semi-Precious and Unique Gemstones. See the Difference at Celestial Jewelers Today!
Provided by: International Gemological Institute
Jewelry Care Tips
• Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
• When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oils and perspiration.
• Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
• Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
• Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
Tips for Cleaning:
• Follow the instructions appearing on the label or box.
• Clean in a secure location, not the rim of a sink where a piece may slip down the drain.
• Use only a soft brush, never sharp or hard objects, to remove dirt or particles.
• Clean your jewelry often; lotions, soaps and skin oils alter the optical properties of diamonds and gemstones, causing them to look dull.
• Seriously soiled jewelry should be cleaned professionally.
• Clean diamond jewelry with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water.
• Never expose pearl jewelry to chemicals or solvents and store each piece in a soft bag.